Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The 1st week

Sorry for all the posts in one day, just need to play catch up...


Dwayne... what can I say about my amazing husband. I don't know what I was thinking being able to do it without you (if you had to leave already for boot camp). When you're around I just feel everything will be ok and I know you'll take care of me. You were an amazing support during it all and I am so glad to have you!

Thanks to my mom and dad who were able to be here and take care of the kids and Dwayne and I for the first week. Thanks for all the yummy food and taking such good care of us.

Adelynn and Nolan having a little picnic on the front patio, couldn't pass up the beautiful weather.


4 comments:

sara said...

Camille!

Dallin = cute!!!!! So glad everything is going well and your recovery has been so great! Awesome. Fun. Fun. Fun.
We are going to have to start the park days back up this summer!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I didn't even know you had a blog!! I was so excited to find you. Dallin looks wonderful. I'm glad things are going well.

Nora said...

OH MY WORD! I think of you guys often and cannot believe I found your blog. I was on Jeff and Jenna Anderson's blog and clicked on a link to the Clouse's blog and found yours once I learned they lived in Flagstaff. How are you guys?!!! Our blog is guyanddolls.blogspot.coom and my e-mail is morganmayhem@gmail.com and my cell is 520-248-7408. Can't wait to hear from you guys and if we ever go visit my sister in Flag, we would love to come see you guys. So excited!!!!

Karina Rigtrup said...

Hey Dwayne,
It's your cousin Alan Rigtrup, I was looking at my sisters blog and saw yours. Congrats on your new baby. You haven't changed a bit in 20 years.