Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Almost Spring Days and Freedom

Last friday was my last day of work for a couple of months. When Monday rolled around I got so much done, it felt so good and man was it a beautiful day. The kids played outside for a couple hours, I opened all the windows and enjoyed the warm weather. It felt so good to get things accomplished, many which needed to be done before the baby comes. I still have a lot to get done, but it was such a good reminder of how much I love being home with my kids with nowhere to go!! I miss it.
So I was all motivated last night with a nice to do list for today and guess what... Have I done anything... NO! The let down finally hit, but hey I still have a good 5-6 more hours, to at least get a few things done right?
Anyway, I need to update my blog with what's happened over the last little bit. I will do it hopefully before the baby comes, it may be wishful thinking though. 6 more days till the due date. Will the baby come early? Only time will tell and a very wishful pregnant lady will hope so!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't even know you were preggers! Congratulations!