Friday, May 8, 2009

Ohh where to start?

These are some of the things we've been up to. We had a wonderful Easter with Dwayne's family. Full of fun with cousins, visiting, and 4 new babies (which were born all within 6 months). Dwayne got a call the week before Easter that they had an opening for the Navy. It is what I had been praying for. Well 2 weeks later (April 27th) he left us for a brand new adventure to boot camp. He is doing good. I have received 1 letter from him. This is a brand new experience for all of us, so I will be talking quite a bit about it. He said he got what they call the peanut butter shot, like on the movie Pearl Harbor. He said his butt was still hurting 2 days later. Sounds painful! :( We miss him dearly and can't wait to see our sailor on graduation. June 19th is the date and me and the kids are going to be making the 25 hour drive to see him. Anyone know of any good stops along the way from here to Illinois let me know.



After being sworn into active duty. He left for the airport 10 minutes later.
That Friday night before we spent some time with our dear friends the Goe's. The girls are 1 month apart and so are the boys. They had a great time playing and we had a great time catching up, talking business, life, and politics. We love you Jeff and Kami.

Easter afternoon, had to grab the kids before they took their church clothes off.



1 comment:

JaNae said...

Hey Camille, I don't know if you remember me, but I stumbled upon your blog. This is JaNae (Timothy) Hancock. I just love your family! You are all so cute. Where in Illinois will you be travelling? St. Louis is a great place to stop, but I don't know if that will be real close or far. That's where I am at and all the free stuff makes it great for families :)