Saturday, May 9, 2009

What we do while daddy's gone...

Its bathtime almost everyday!
Another one of my little man!
My 3 little munchkins. I love you guys so much!

6 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

LOve all the updates!! Congrats on the Navy. I bet it's hard being all alone though. Hang in there with 3 little munchkins.

Nora said...

So I am wondering if you read my comment under "the first week" post. If not, you should go read it. lol We are at guyanddolls.blogspot.com and morganmayhem@gmail.com. So glad I finally found your blog--have been thinking of you guys a lot.

The Ching-A-Lingas said...

Dallin looks sooo much like Dwayne!!

Unknown said...

They all look so much like Dwayne. What a cute little family. I bet it doesn't feel little with only you taking care of it all.

Leah said...

They're so cute and all look exactly alike.

Mauzy Fam said...

Hey Camille - I'm changing my blog to private. If you'd like an invite email me your address to mauzy@cox.net.
Tamra