Love you Dwayne and I am so proud of you!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Boot Camp Graduation
Well lets just say being away from Dwayne for 2 months was pretty brutal. I don't know what I am going to do when he gets deployed but we've agreed to not talk about it until it could actually happen. I was originally going to take the kids with me to his graduation but in the end just Dallin and I went. It was such a good time and sooooo good to see my hubby again, I mean come on, who can resist a man in uniform :-) 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys look great! We cannot wait to see you guys. We love you!!! Perry
Congrats!!!!!! We miss you guys. What a troopers you both are. Where are you now?
Lookin' sharp! Congratulations; that's so exciting.
Post a Comment