Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Summer fun

So here are some pictures of what we were up to this summer. I can't believe it is already September. Halloween is 1 1/2 months away and Thanksgiving 2 1/2 months and you got it Christmas is 3 ish months away. So many of you may know that Christmas is my favorite season. We were watching family videos and recording them onto DVD the other night, and I got so excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. My favorite part about it all is the time we get to spend with family. My family is so spread out that we don't get to see eachother too often maybe once or twice a year. Sooooo my favorite part about the season is family time!!!!!! It just puts a smile on my face thinking about all of the get togethers and how many people we have squished into a small house because nobody wanted to miss out on anything. I think the record is about 20 ish into an I think 1000 sqft house. Let's just say wall to wall mattressess and I think my parents slept in the kitchen. :-) I LOVE FAMILY!!!

ok so the picture thing was taking too long and I really need to go to bed. Maybe I will find time tomorrow...

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh yeah. Christmas 2005! Good times. Another favorite was Family Reunion 2000? You know....the hotel heater incident! :) I love getting together with family too! Can't wait...

Heather said...

Hey camille this is Heather (Farnsworth) Anderson. I just started a blog go check it out. http://andersonfamily02.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey, new blog address:
http://beccaiswaitingfortheweekend.blogspot.com