Tuesday, September 2, 2008
LIFE
So, the past 4 months have been crazy. I am determined to get back on track and start posting once/week. We'll see if it actually happens... I have lots of pictures to post so stay tuned. I guess the biggest news is that I am pregnant. I am about 13 weeks along. I have been feeling awful and am glad that this whole sickness thing is almost over. I still have to be very careful what I eat otherwise we have issues. My due date is March 9th. We are very excited and as with my two other kiddos/pregnancies came lots of surprises and changes to our life. Stay tuned as I update you on some things that are going on. It just feels good to be back to almost normal. Hooray!!! All I can say during these past months is thank goodness for Unisom (I think that is how you spell it). That is what got me through this, I couldn't bear forking out $20/pill for zofran, although I've heard it works great for most people. Oh wells here's to feeling better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah, Congratulations!! I look forward to hearing more....
Camille! Yay! I'm sorry you've been sick though..how the heck did you go camping so much this summer? You crazy girl. LOL - I'll bet you and Tia were quite the pair at girl's camp!!
Congrats Camille! I hope you feel better soon. Are you still working at FAC? I miss Flagstaff!
Yahoo! I'm glad to hear from you. Good luck on the pregnancy. I feel for you, I remember how it was to be sick. I would love you hear from you if you get a chance. Good luck and I'm glad to have you back!
Hey, me too! This one's due March 24th, so it looks like you're just 2 weeks ahead of me. :)
Post a Comment