Friday, March 7, 2008

Skiing!!!!

Ok so Dwayne and I FINALLY got up to snowbowl to have some fun. I haven't been skiing in 3 or 4 years due to being pregnant or nursing or something. I was nervous when we first started but within a couple runs I was feeling very good and was kicking myself for not getting up there earlier this season. It was an amazing day. A little cold because of the wind but the snow was great. I LOVE SPRING SKIING. To any of you skiers/snowboarder out there. I am going again on my birthday Monday March 17. You are all invited to come if you can. Just throwing it out there. Figured we'd finish out the season with a big bang and I am definately planning on going a ton more next season... pending any unforseen circumstances. Ya just never know when the Egyptian flu is going to hit....

5 comments:

Jen said...

I didn't know you blogged... I am glad a came across this it!

I would love to snowboard again. I haven't since before I had Drew!! Maybe I will have to sneak up there one day.

Anonymous said...

Yay for you living where you get snow. Don't give in to the pressure! Stay up there! I'm jealous.

Josie Allen said...

I wish you would have gone more this year too. It was in amazing year! Maybe next season we can get up there together. I would love that!

Kymi said...

Camille! You need to update us!!!! Where are you, what are you doing?

Kymi said...

Camille, DO A NEW POST!!! What is going on with you in your life. Just wondering about you????