Okay Okay. Here it goes. I know it took forever (sorry Kymi). I will try and be better.
Rules:
· The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.· Each player answers the questions about themselves.
· At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people, and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog.
1. 10 years ago...
I was getting ready to graduate High School. Man I can't believe how time has gone by. I think too right around this time we were headed on a ski trip for ski club. High School was a pretty good time. The thing I miss most right at this moment is the mandatory 2-3 hour workout thanks to volleyball and basketball and also not having any responsibility.
2. 5 things on my 2-do list...
Clean my house (man does it need it badly)
Cut Dwayne's hair (long overdue)
Laundry
Gym for a good cardio
Make and excel spreadsheet and finish up planning New Beginnings
3. Things I would do if I was a millionaire
- Travel, Travel, Travel, Travel
the places... Eurpose, Figi, New Zealand, Hawaii, New York, Africa for a Safari,
those are just where I'd start
- Buy a large house with at least 5 acres attached to it, with a smaller house in back for my parents to come and stay for a long time
- Buy a jeep wrangler just for the heck of it
- I would also buy the new porsche crossover they just unveiled. Pretty sweet and it would fit my family perfectly right now
- Disneyland for a week with a babysitter in tow
- Hire a maid to come and clean my house, do my laundry etc... how about a live in one. Yeah that's what I'm talking about!!!!!
- week at a spa with some friends
- Buy lots of toys, boat, quads, a motorcoach
- Go and visit my Grandparents in Idaho for a couple months.
- Start some sort of scholarship
- Ok lets just face it the list could go on and on. I do have a list of 100 dreams somewhere. This is just a few. Most important would be to spend so much time with my family that they got sick of me and my family....!!!!
4. 3 bad habits I have
- Fast food
- chocolate
- not making my bed (I figure what's the point of making it when I'm going to get right back in it in 10 hours, okay okay, I'm working on this one!!!)
5. 5 places I've lived
* Sugar City, Idaho
* Denver, Colorado
* Flagstaff, AZ
* Hamilton, New Zealand
* Yuma, AZ
6. 5 jobs I have had
* Scorekeeper for the City of Yuma
* Customer service at my parents bookstore
* Kava Juice manager
* Admin. Assistant at NAU Office of Residence life
* Day care person at Flagstaff Athletic Club
7. Some things people don't know about me.
* I love to dance and music is the one thing that really gets inside of me and inspires me. When I hear a good song, I totally feel like dancing even in public. It gets down in my heart and makes me feel good. I'm seriously contemplating taking some dance lessons and getting back into it.
* I have a secret desire to be a face model. I would love to be one of those models that they just take pictures of their face. I think it would be fun .
* I love to ski and I love water sports, and I love the beach!!!
* I used to want to be a movie star when I was young (not so much anymore)
* When I was little I used to love to clean the toilet. Ok yeah I know kinda weird.
* When I was little I used to tell my mom that all I wanted to do when I grew up was be a mom like her. To this day that is what I want, of course with a ton of adventure along the way.
* I want to become certified to skydive on my own.
Ok I think that is it. So I tag Angela, Josie, and Jamelle. Have fun. If you've already done it sorry.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Camille so you are alive! It was fun to read, and I'm glad you are back! I wish I could go skiing with you on your birthday. I miss the good ol days! Keep up the more frequent post, I know your busy, but still!
You and I are a lot alike. Dance like no one is watching - that is my moto.
Post a Comment