So, basically life has been very crazy lately. I am ready for a long vacation by myself.
After the holiday's totally throwing me for a loop for a good 4 weeks I am now recommitted. Recommitted to a lot of things. I am one of those who waits to do my new committments (I like that since new year's resolutions usually only last about 6 weeks). These are lifestyle changes that I am determined to keep or change. About 1 year ago my family committed to eachother to kind of have a 'Biggest Loser' just for us. It totally got me going and rethinking the way I eat etc... I can't believe thtat I have let me, myself go as far as I have gone. But it happens, you get busy in life and exercise and eating right, at least for me, went straight to the bottom of my priority list. So it was good to recommitt. I decided I needed somewhere to work out because the work out videos I spent 50 bucks on (thanks for never letting me forget it Dwayne :), but hey it got me going so it was well worth it). So anyway I started working at the athletic club to get a free membership. MAN O' MAN is it worth it. I go 5-6 days a week. It is totally addicting. Although I don't know if it is the 2 hour break from my kids or the exercise, probably a little bit of both. So after not doing a whole lot for a couple weeks over the holiday's, I am back to it. After my first good sweat, I was recommitted. Anyway here's to recommittments.
I do think life is full of them, always trying to become a better person, failing, then starting over, but usually always from a closer starting point. I think that is how it will be when we die, not did I die finally living a perfect life, but how many times did I fail and then pick myself up (sometimes pry myself off the pavement with a little help) and do a little bit better the next time. It makes me happy to know this. Anyway, Here's to recommitment!!!!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Camille. Very inspriational! I've been running/walking fast in the mornings instead of riding my bike to Nylene's and I can tell it's much more of a workout! It's so nice having an ipod..I'll run for a song, then walk fast for the next, and switch off like that. The interesting thing is, that when the song is fast, I'll get bored of walking and start running instead! Anyway, thanks for the motivation - I'm sure you'll be the biggset loser though!
Post a Comment